Summer Festival & Fireworks, July 6
Celebrate our country’s Independence on the picturesque waterfront of Fish Creek. Clark Park is the stage for the Fish Creek Summer Festival and Fireworks on Saturday, July 6. It’s good old-fashined fun for the entire family – all day and night. Festivities begin at noon and culminate with a spectacular fireworks display over the bay at 10pm.
Tentative Schedule is as follows:
Beginning at noon..
- Tasty Summer Treats – all proceeds from concessions benefit our local non-profits! Enjoy hot dogs, hamburgers, corn-on-the-cob, cotton candy, fresh squeezed lemonade, ice cream bars and more.
- Cold Beer on Tap - our friendly folks will be serving soda and water as well.
- Live DJ – bring a blanket and chill on the grass while listening to fun summer tunes by Steve Sherman.
- Dunk Tank – back by popular demand! Try your hand at soaking some of Fish Creek’s “characters.”
- Summer Fest 50/50 Raffle – throughout the day – great cash prizes awarded.
- T-Shirts for Sale – Grab your Summer Fest Gibby wear while they’re hot!
Beginning at 3pm…
- Old-Time Games for the Kids – sack races, water balloon toss, three-legged race, tug-of-war and more.
- Cherry Pie-Eating Contest – sloppy fun for all ages. Sponsored by Sweetie Pies in Fish Creek.
Heating up the night…
- Live Music by Big Mouth and the Power Tool Horns (6-10pm) – It’s always a rockin’ good time when the local favorite Big Mouth hits the stage.
- Venetian Boat Parade (8pm) – Prepare to be dazzled as boats in the marinas and the harbor light up the night sky in this festive, “new and improved” boat parade. ATTENTION BOATERS - registration forms coming soon.
- FIREWORKS (10pm) – Our town may be small, but our fireworks are not. Grab your blankets, find a spot by the water and get ready for a spectacular fireworks display over the bay.
Come celebrate “The 4th” with us!
Go Back To Member Listings...